Finance Matters

20 March, 2014

Dream Board and a Future Diary

The two things I use the most to succeed in anything I do is:

1. Dream board. This is a motivational place where you place visual indicators (pictures or words) of what your dreams are and will become. I placed my dream board next to my bed so I look at it when I wake up and when I go to sleep. This drives my on and keeps me on the right path every day.

2. Future diary. This is a regular diary but the only difference is that you don't write about the past, but instead you write about the future. The more details you put in your diary the more likely it will turn out exactly like you wrote it. Try it out for a week or so and write what you want to happen at the job interview or what you want to happen on the date or anything you are not sure about but want to turn out a certain way.

Here is me, explaining this and introducing my past experience in business:


Thanks for watching, leave a comment if you have any opinion or questions on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment